Explore Columbia City, Indiana
Columbia City is a small community located in northeast Indiana was established in 1888. The community currently serves as the seat of Whitley County. It rests within 25 miles from Fort Wayne and is a fast-growing community.
Community Quick Facts:
- Voted 7th most prosperous county in Indiana in 2015 by the Economic Innovation Group.
- Voted 7th healthiest county in Indiana in 2015 by the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Voted 2nd safest city in northeast Indiana in 2014 and 2015 by Safewise.
Fun things to check out:
- Check out the new Russel And Evelyn Fahl Aquatic Center during the summer.
- The Whitley Country Farmers Market offers a wide variety of produce and treats from Spring until Fall.
- Visit Morsches Park and test out the eleven miles of mountain bike trails, cool off at the splash pad or watch a baseball game.
- Whether its baseball, softball, football, swimming or golf that you love to do, the Columbia City parks and recreation department has a program just for you!
Explore Our Neighborhood
Ready to Make North Ridge Home?
Join our peaceful community of thoughtfully designed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes with exceptional amenities, superior service and a welcoming staff.