Columbia City is a small community located in northeast Indiana was established in 1888. The community currently serves as the seat of Whitley County. It rests within 25 miles from Fort Wayne and is a fast-growing community.
Community Quick Facts:
- Voted 7th most prosperous county in Indiana in 2015 by the Economic Innovation Group.
- Voted 7th healthiest county in Indiana in 2015 by the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Voted 2nd safest city in northeast Indiana in 2014 and 2015 by Safewise.
Fun things to check out:
- Check out the new Russel And Evelyn Fahl Aquatic Center during the summer.
- The Whitley Country Farmers Market offers a wide variety of produce and treats from Spring until Fall.
- Visit Morsches Park and test out the eleven miles of mountain bike trails, cool off at the splash pad or watch a baseball game.
- Whether its baseball, softball, football, swimming or golf that you love to do, the Columbia City parks and recreation department has a program just for you!
Explore more at http://columbiacity.net/